Thinking cap – check, Words – check, Platform?? Ta-daaaa.
Registration deadline: 6th Oct 2021
Submission window: 1st September - 6th October 2021
Single round event
- All submitted articles will be published online for voting
- Top 15 articles with the highest votes advance to final review by the Jury.
Exact submission deadline and final event date will be communicated shortly
100% of your donation will be sent to the NGO!
- Each Blog article should be originally written by the author, free from plagiarism and not published elsewhere.
- In case of any references, the website or the book should be mentioned in the article.
- Only one entry per person. Co-authorship is not permitted.
- Each entry must be between 350-600 words.
- Submissions must be made in .docs or .docx format.
Please note: Rules, regulations and other event details are subject to change.