Think. Speak. Listen – A logical Pursuit of Dispute.
Registration deadline: 6th Oct 2021
Submission window: 1st September - 6th October 2021
- Submit 2 min video speaking for or against the given topic for shortlisting.
- Jury selects top 32 contestants who advance to the final round
- Virtually on a popular video conferencing platform
Exact submission deadline and final event date will be communicated shortly
100% of your donation will be sent to the NGO!
- Participants to record and upload a 2 mins long video speaking for/against on the topics given below:
- OTT platforms requires Censorship.
- Is population growth becoming liability of country?
- Unpaid work :Women's Responsibility or economic activity?
- Online education as a measure to decrese or increase educational inequality.
- Participants will be judged based on articulation of facts, depth of research, relevancy to the topic. Note – Participants are expected to record the video with proper lighting and clear audio. Incase of unclear/bad audio/video quality, the participant could be disqualified.
- Top 16 participants will move into the final round.
- Shortlisted participants will be invited for to perform live before the jury in the finals through video conferencing platform.
- Participants will get 3 mins to present their views and rebuttal.
- Topics for the Final round will be provided 5 days prior to the final event
- Participants will be judged based on depth of research, relevancy to the topic. organisation & clarity, use of arguments, presentation style.
Please note: Rules, regulations and other event details are subject to change.