Just say it.
Registration deadline: 6th Oct 2021
Submission window: NA
Registration closes with first 40 registrations
100% of your donation will be sent to the NGO!
- The participants will partcipate through live video conference.
- A bunch of the topics will be given to select any one randomly from draw of lots.
- Each participant will be given 2 minutes prior to the speech to think over the topic and the maximum time for speech will be 3 minutes.
- The speech is intended to reveal a participant's ability to develop a point of view on a general topic and to deliver an impromptu speech within limited preparation time.
- Participants will not be allowed to take any paper or material with him or her during the speech.
- The participant will be allowed to select the topic once only.
- To maintain decorum, all the participants are required to listen attentively, and not interrupt when someone else is speaking
- Top 3 speakers will be declared as winners by the judges based clarity of thought, logical organization, sincerity and the effective use of plain English, Optional Q&A by judges.
Please note: Rules, regulations and other event details are subject to change.