Just A Minute
Hope your watch reads only 60 seconds !!!
Registration deadline: 6th Oct 2021
Submission window: NA
Registration closes with first 50 registrations
100% of your donation will be sent to the NGO!
- The participants performs impromptu on a rotational basis in alive Video conference.
- Each participant is allotted to speak for on a topic (picked by draw of lots) for a minute without hesitation, repetition or deviation.
- Any other participant can object by ringing the buzzer/calling our "JAM" (as applicable) when the speaker hesitiates (long pause, errring, etc), repeats pharases or series of words (expect the topic chosen) or deviates from the goven topic.
- If the moderator accepts the objection, the speaker gets eliminated. The chance to continue on the topic moves to participant who raised the objection.
- The last person standing is declared the winner.
Please note: Rules, regulations and other event details are subject to change.