The pen is mightier than the sword, but your voice is stronger than the noise.
Registration deadline: 6th Oct 2021
Submission window: 1st September - 6th October 2021
- A 3-8 minute audio recording of a script on the topic should be recorded and mailed without any cuts or edits.
- Judges will shortlist top 10 for the finals.
- Shortlisted candidates will get another topic to record their audio, and rules are same as the prelims.
Exact submission deadline and final event date will be communicated shortly
100% of your donation will be sent to the NGO!
- The submissions must be between 3 to 8 minutes in length.
- The participants should submit only original content for the contest. Usage of copyrighted content/elements will lead to disqualification.
- The content should adhere to the below topic
- A positive interaction with a stranger.
- How much should one share on Social Media?
- Participants should submit a transcript of the audio along with the podcast.
- The podcast should not contain explicit/sensitive content nor should it target a particular group/individual in a derogatory manner.
- The audio files should be in an MP3/MP4/WAV format.
- The transcript files should be in a google doc format.
- The preliminary and final rounds will carry the same set of rules.
- 8 participants will be shortlisted from the entries for finals.
- The judges decision will be final for both the rounds.
Please note: Rules, regulations and other event details are subject to change.