The currency of real networking is not greed but generosity!
Registration deadline: 6th Oct 2021
Submission window: NA
- The event is a means to network with other students across the country.
- All participants join a video conferencing platform.
- Each participant is set on a virtual room with few other participants where they can introduce themselves, make professional connections and discuss on the given topics.
- All participants are swapped to a different virtual run containing a new set of participants.
Moderators will be a available to assist the participants when required.
This is a session aimed to encourage students build their social network and engage in professional conversations. This is not a competitive event.
100% of your donation will be sent to the NGO!
- All participants are required to join the conference with their videos on.
- Formal dressing and background are required.
- Any involvement in conversations that are discriminatory, derogatory or obscene will lead to immediate expulsion from the conference.
- YuFest does not share the contact information of the participants with other participants.
- Any exchange of contacts or connections with co-participants post the event is entirely at the choice of the participants.
- YuFest and it's organizers does not take any responsibility for the same.
Please note: Rules, regulations and other event details are subject to change.